Sunday, September 04, 2005


There I am, from back in the day (like a year ago).

5 Comments:

Blogger KOM said...

At the first house I lived after moving out of my folks house, we had something similar. But it was actual beer cases and six-packs, stacked like legos, until they took up a good quarter of our dowstairs living space. We called it the castle of beer.

Amazing or frightening, depending on your take.

7:08 PM  
Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

Thi8s is amazing in a matter that I didnt know anyone had this sites address. Welcome here com. As this site grows the real me will come out and the alter ego of Marshal will fade into nothingness. If you ever run accross a person that has chatted with me on AIM or something they will be bale to tell ya the dif.....Kara (1973 Penny) is the only blogger that you may know that has spoken with me. Anyways. Welcome and I guess its time I update this place now that it has its first comment.

12:12 AM  
Blogger KOM said...

I followed the Technorati link that I didn't recognize. Conceivably, anyone that you've linked to can track you back.

Sorry to invade if it's not ready. I have this site linked on mine, since I thought you'd just updated. But I'd be happy to put the marshalsmind link up again, if you'd rather.

2:12 PM  
Blogger Wirthy said...

When I was in college, om my wall I had a giant metal Miller Lite Bottle cap that was "acquired" from a local business.

You sure like Natural.

2:36 PM  
Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

Oh no KOM, its perfectly fine that you have recognised this site as my active one. Sure I havnt donw much to it yet but it will grow soon and rapidly. Thanks for the linkage.

3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home