Friday, October 28, 2005

Here is the reason why I am not dead, no not the bike itself, the gear. Ya see just about two weeks ago or so I had to lay it down on the asphalt. Sounds harsh I know, but in reality I didnt even get a scratch to show for it, not even torn pants. It is amazing what some nylong and kevlar put together can do. Oh and by the way the bike is also for sale, at a verry great price. Nothing major is wrong with it just some scrapes. The only reason I want to get rid of it is because I think I would eventually kill myuself on it if I am to keep rideing. I went down on my own accord, no one or thing to blame. As much as I will hate to sell it I just have to, its a mater of survival and I know I will continue to ride asl ong as I can just go hop on it and go! What a rush.

1 Comments:

Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

How ironic now that I took a real fall.

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home