I have to work tonight.
I dontknow why but for some reason I just do not want to go to work tonight. I dont have to stay and close the store down or anything but at the same time I will be there until midnight. It is Friday and Iknow the lpace will be a mess when I get there and the phones will not cease ringing until about 10p.m. I am in my last 30 free minutes for the day and the temperature is dropping as if it may get below thirty degrees tonight, which would not be good for my plans to hit up the 24 hour gym when I get off work. Noone wants to go work out when they knw it will be freezing when they get done. Then on the other hand I have sworn to myself to use my late night hours as best as I possibly can in order to get in better shape for next spring and summer, no better time to start than right now. Ahhhh, back to the work thing. I just know I will get there at 7p.m. and the store will be covered with pizza mess and dishes will be overfilling the dish racks and the sinks both, ill delegate that to some lowly driver. The phones, damn the phones. If the phones didnt ring all night long and my store didnt meet it Friday night quota I wouldnt be in the least bit upset, heck, id even say that I would be happy. Well, wish me luck and give my store a call to taunt me if youd like. The number is 678-839-0400. There ya go now have a blast with that number, I dont plan to answer the phones much tonight, another power of delegation thing I guess, but if ya wanna chat ill gladly chat and act like I am placeing an important order. Just ask for Brad.
Brad
http://approximatelyaverage.blogspot.com/
Brad
http://approximatelyaverage.blogspot.com/
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home