Cant I get just one comment?
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one
No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa-oh, worse than two
It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
It's just no good anymore since you went away
(number)
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
(number)
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
(number)
One...! (one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do)
(number)
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
(number)
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Three Dog Night
Its terrible to come on here every now and then and no matter how much time has passed there are no new comments. Hell, I wouldnt even mind getting some spam right about now.
Two can be as bad as one
It's the loneliest number since the number one
No is the saddest experience you'll ever know
Yes, it's the saddest experience you'll ever know
'Cause one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest number, whoa-oh, worse than two
It's just no good anymore since you went away
Now I spend my time just making rhymes of yesterday
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
It's just no good anymore since you went away
(number)
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
(number)
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
(number)
One...! (one is the loneliest number that you'll ever do)
(number)
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
(number)
One is the loneliest number that you'll ever do
Three Dog Night
Its terrible to come on here every now and then and no matter how much time has passed there are no new comments. Hell, I wouldnt even mind getting some spam right about now.
5 Comments:
Okay Marshal, the value of your life doesnt depend on how many comments people leave on your blog! Please get out of this mopey slump.
Why the new blog name?
Im not mopey at all, I thought the song was catchy for the topic. I was listening to the radio and that song came on (yes I still listen to good old school quality music) Anyways, check this place out as often as ya like, I plan to update it quite a big more reularly than I updated marshals mind. Mopey, ha, life is great right now, GREAT.
Jeeze, one misses a weekend and suddenly there are several new posts.
Yea Kom I just got through one hjell of a week of classes and due dates. I have some free time and my blog looks like its needs some work.
1
Post a Comment
<< Home