Here is a random piece of art that is one one of my living room walls. Im not really too sure what it is supposed to be but I think I like it none the less. I pretend its an abtract of Manhatten which I guess would be Gotham city from the batman tales. I see what looks like water with an island or a peninsula on it. The sky or what I think is the sky appears to be dark and dreary, much like the nasty city of Gotham or Manhatten for that matter. Anyways, what to you people think of it? Oh and by the way its huge, like 4.5ft by 5ft I think or possibly a little bit larger, it coveres some wall space like no other. Is it just art for arts sake, if it is ill take it down I hate that termanology or is it a deeply rooted piece of abstract art that represents...something?
1 Comments:
You're guess is as good as mine man, I can't tell what the hell it's supposed to be.
Post a Comment
<< Home