Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Parking lot officers are worthles.

So after a class yesterday I came out to my car and low and behold thee was a parking lot cop writing me a ticket for not haveing a parking permit. The only problem here is that I do in fact havea permit! This is a rough estimation of my conversation with him.

Me: Excuse me officer may I ask you what the problem is and why you are placeing a ticket under my windshield wiper?

Retarded Officer: Yeaaa, well im givein ya dis here ticket cuz ya aint got a parking permit showing on yer car, son. (He looked to be about 80 years old and is most likely blind.)

Me: Oh man it must have fallen off my rear view mirror....then I go to look and IT IS STILL THERE IN PLAIN SIGHT. (at this point I had not been into my car yet) So I pointed out the permit hanging in my window as wass everyone elses in the lot.

Tard Officer: Son you musta juz put that there cuz it wasnt there a minute ago.

Me: I just got out of class and have not been in my car for nearly 3 hours, you just didnt see my permit, even though it was lpaced exactly where it is supposed to be placed. (By this time another member of the on campus retard patrol had pulled up)

2nd officer: Is there a problem here?

Me: Yes there is this old blind man is trying to tell me that there isnt a parking permit hanging from my mirror, and as you can see there is.

2nd Officer: Yea, looks like there is one there to me, whats the problem? (he said to the tard officer)

Tard Officer: I am issueing a parking ticket because this guy duz not have a parking permit.. (I speak up)

Me: Are you kidding me sir? The permit is hanging right there (pointing at the damn thing) I have had it there for the entire semester and I am not going to get a parking ticket because you are too lazy to look in my window. (no tint on my windows either)

2nd Officer: (speaking to the retarded officer) You cant give this man a ticket, he clearly has his parking permit hanging where it is supposed to be and is not in any violation. Tear that thing up.

Tard Officer: Yes sir......(said as if he was about to cry for being an idiot I assume.)

Me: (said to the 2nd oficer) Thank you sir that will save me a deal of time on haveing to appeal the ticket.

2nd officer: No problem at all, I am sorry for the inconvieniance.

Me: (to the tard officer) Get you eyes tested before you come back to work please. (ok so I didnt say that but he knows that he was an idiot for trying to write that ticket)



So anyways, this is the sort of things that campus police do. They just issue tickets knowing that you have to go through stupid paper work to have a successful appeal and if you dont they get the money. Pisses me off. Oh and I have another tale comeing soon. I was hit by a car while rideing my motorcycle 11/7/05. Yea it was nasty and also 100% the fault of the person that hit me.

1 Comments:

Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

same here man, ill keep checking in on ya site. Man I hate campus cops, they are terrible.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home