Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Should I read it?

I purchased the Comunist Manifesto by Karl Marx today at the local GoodWill. Not because I am interested in reading it but because I have heard so much about it and the dang thing was only 2 bucks. Should I bother reading it or is it just total rubbish?

6 Comments:

Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Eh, I say read it. The worst that will happen is you'll become a communist and move to China. Good food, cute chicks, can't be that bad. You'll hate that national haircut and biking everywhere though.

6:04 PM  
Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

hehehe yea the national haircut thing will kill me. Ohand the bike thing...thats a no go right now also...im a little leary or rideing anything on two wheels...cant immagine why...oh wait I GOT HIT BY A CAR! Thanks for the comment man.

6:48 PM  
Blogger KOM said...

Rubbish? I doubt it.
Practical? I doubt it.
Read it with a beer. You won't feel guilty about skipping pages here and there.

9:17 AM  
Blogger b. said...

I say read it. 2 bucks is a hell of a lot better than the 600 us university students pay to learn about it in school.

And if you arent being tested on it its a lot easier to read because you can skip pages and you dont have to worry about memorizing anything.

Communism, hey it works on paper.

11:15 AM  
Blogger Sharon Rossman said...

If I had to read it, you should have to read it!

8:44 PM  
Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

Did u like it Hixxy? I thouight it was total dream land BS. No way people thought that JAZZ would work in real life.

2:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home