Tuesday, December 06, 2005

I returned intact this time. Thanks roomie for letting me get over this stupid fear of bikes. Hehehehe, look at all of the armor I have on...I could be a goalie.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon Rossman said...

Marshal! I know its been awhile, but I really like your new revamped blog. Sorry I have been MIA lately, but thanks for still coming around to mine, even though I haven't been writing lately. Glad to see you are recovering so well! :)

8:45 PM  
Blogger THEMARSHAL said...

The recovery of my mind was my final recovery. My body is fine, other than the scars. Even though it was cold out today I had to go for a ride. My mind couldnt take being affraind of something I loved...

1:54 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Woot Woot!

7:42 AM  
Blogger Jerk Of All Trades 2.0 said...

Sweet!
Dude, pile on MORE gear if you can.
The point is to live to have fun tomorrow.

6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home