Well its day 2 of project poker table and the work is looking like its paying off. Day one was pretty much nothing but going around town and getting the suplies in case you were wondering. I know its still rough around the edges and all but well it will come along in due time, just some more sanding...and then I have to build its legs...its sitting on "project coffee table in this pic......hmm we never did finish that project but anyways. As you see I went with blue felt (yes I made the felt inswert from scratch, it has a wood that is similar to the track wood that looks kinda pretty in this pick. I plan to shape it all up so that things fit and then stain the strack wood and cover it with a high gloss. (very light color for staining) Then another ring....thats not yet made will go over about 3 inches of the pretty track that is padded for people to lean on and what not...it also serves as a card stop for the dealer so no more cards should go flying arround the house. So, anyways...it doesnt look like much yet but when its done I bet that youll want one. What do ya think?
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home